Rwy12 Small Airport Objects not displaying

JSMR

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery Objects

FS2004 Small Airstrip Objects SS V1+

[ Download | View ]

Name: small_airstrip_objects_ss_v1p.zip

Size: 6,547,792 Date: 02-16-2010 Downloads: 2,047

i've put the bmp files in into the Addon Scenrey/Texture folder but no joy. I'm sure its a simple fix. I have tried seeveral different objects from this one but none seem to show despite the sim 'loading' the object(s).

OK - they work for me so the question is what are you doing differently.

• I followed Sidney's instructions and added the bgl file from the All Users folder into Addon Scenery\scenery
  • I added all the bmp files into Addon Scenery\texture
  • I added the thumbnails from the ADE9X folder into ADE Main Folder\FS9\Thumbs
  • I started ADE and chose FS9 as the sim.
  • I opened the library object manager (LOM) and added the bgl file that I had placed into Addon Scenery\scenery. From memory I got 92 objects added
  • I then opened an airport and used the Right Click Add Menu to add a Library Object. I selected one and added it to the display
  • I compiled the project making sure I compiled to Addon Scenery\scenery. I checked that FS9 wasn't running and checked the compiled file was present in Addon Scenery\Scenery
  • I started FS9 and went to the revised airport and my object was present and correct

OK - they work for me so the question is what are you doing differently.

I followed Sidney's instructions and added the bgl file from the All Users folder into Addon Scenery\scenery

I hang my head in shame. I forgot all about the one BGL file to put into the scenery folder. Oh dear. Everything else was correct and that slipped my mind. i copied it unknowingly into the Texture folder. (*going red)

Ok, so no great art being done here. Just for myself, making a 'one runway no taxiway' default airport into a little more exciting and having fun with Rwy12 at the same time.

So we have the runway marker in top left, windsock and ring and apron parking bays all from the Small Airstrip Objects list :

http://i.imgur.com/oBuxc2M.jpg

Thank you for the help. And sorry to waste your time on something that I should've figured out.

Archived