AI flight plans saved on flightsim or deleted?

Roger Wensley

I was looking to download and install some ai flight plans for Air Labrador after reinstalling an old Flight Ontario scenery for Goose Bay and provincial airports in Labrador. Nothing to be found now on flightim.com, so I wondered if they are deleted after a certain time? The names worked for download when the scenery was first installed. If someone still has them I would be happy to get hold of them:-

air_labrador_pkg_dtb.zip

provincialairlines-spr-canada-su06.zip

The air labrador pack is at AVSIM: https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=air+labrador&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search

There are two provincial airlines packs as well, search for: Provincial Airlines AI fleet package

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Nothing to be found now on flightim.com, so I wondered if they are deleted after a certain time? The names worked for download when the scenery was first installed. If someone still has them I would be happy to get hold of them:-

air_labrador_pkg_dtb.zip

provincialairlines-spr-canada-su06.zip

We do not delete any files unless there was something improper

about it in the first place (pirating, virus, etc). I got 34 results

including AI when searching for "Air Labrador".

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Rick

What I did find was a Provincial Airlines fleet package re-post after the Avsim hack; the planes were re-posted but not the ai flight plans.

There are three AI plans there: https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=provincial+airlines&CatID=fs2004ai&Go=Search

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived