ATC Stutter

badboy25

Hello everyone

I have been having this problem where the atc goes like this Cessnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Novemberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and then it cuts of. Its really annoying and i can find. I cranked all the graphics to low and sound quality to low and still have the same problem. It is for both the atc voice and the plot voice. Other than that the game is working fine. I have been googling for hours and no luck.

Specs

intel core i5 2430m 2.4ghz

Intel hd 3000

4gb ram ddr3 664mhz

windows 7 ultimate

HELP

Having your FPS set too high can do this. Reduce your FPS to 30 and see if the ATC stops stuttering.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Another long shot, if you have Realtek HD on-board sound, check that you have EITHER the Realtek HD sound drivers OR the NVidia HD sound drivers installed, not BOTH. This can cause CTD's, too.

Having more than one Codec pack installed can also cause crackles and stutters like this.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I think my hdd is on its way out. I did a bit of research and all of the signs pinpoint to a failing hard drive. Its getting extremely slow. Which meand flight simulator cannot load the files. Anyways thanks for the help.

Archived