Atc

N222TT

When are they going to fix the atc voice? It sounds like a computer voice from the late 80's. Until then I won"t buy XP11.

Sounds perfectly acceptable on my iMac.

If you're using Windows, it might possibly sound different.

When are they going to fix the atc voice? It sounds like a computer voice from the late 80's. Until then I won"t buy XP11.

Agreed. I'm very impressed with XP11, and have bought it, but that ATC is just horrible! Plus I still don't know how to make a simple VFR flight plan from point A to point B, which I can see on the map or in the plane. Have to go into FSX or P3D to get bearing and distance info from flight planner, then hop back into XP to fly it. How silly is that, but I'm sure that's just me!?

i5-10600K @ 5.0 GHz, Gigabyte Z490M motherboard, RTX 2080 Super 8GB, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p monitor, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Quest 2, Windows 10 64-bit

You can use Plan-G in X-Plane, that is a standalone map program and now it is configured to use in XP.

Also do you use this:

http://www.xpflightplanner.com/

No, I don't, thanks very much ColR1948, will have a look. I'm new to X-Plane so still trying to find all the useful things. I did find SkyVector in the meantime, but you still have to exit the sim to use it.

Really wish X-Plane would include a simple flight planner though, as I find some of the 3rd party products way too complicated for my A-to-B VFR needs and/or you have to pay for something which should really be part of the sim.

i5-10600K @ 5.0 GHz, Gigabyte Z490M motherboard, RTX 2080 Super 8GB, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p monitor, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Quest 2, Windows 10 64-bit

Archived