Addon/Default aircraft problem

Hey guy's!

I've been having problems with FSX for the past month now, first fatal error issues then missing AI traffic problems. Yesterday i repaired FSX using my install disks 1&2, today i reinstalled all my WOAI flight plans. After doing that i searched found and deleted, all FS9 files on my computer....(Searched every FSX folder for FS9 files)....None were found so i fired up FSX and to my dismay, when i clicked the AI TRAFFIC BUTTON, only default aircraft was at the airport. Not only that only default aircraft are showing on the menu, although all of my Addon aircraft are showing when i fire up FSX to choose an aircraft to fly as well....Their aren't any default aircraft in my sim-objects aircraft folder neither.

The default aircraft menu comes up every time, Addons are now missing from that menu. My settings seem to be right their aren't any FS9 files present in the Scenery/ World/ Scenery folder. Nor are their in any other FSX folder, what can be causing this problem? How can this be fixed?

After doing that i searched found and deleted, all FS9 files on my computer.

Doing that makes all WoAI traffic disappear indeed. You should first convert them to FSX format, then delete.

Their aren't any default aircraft in my sim-objects aircraft folder neither.

???

Not clear what you mean. Also unclear where you click that "AI TRAFFIC BUTTON".

The default aircraft menu comes up every time, Addons are now missing from that menu.

Is normal. WoAI doesn't add flyable aircraft, they're never visible in the Free Flight menu.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Archived