Rare French aircraft at Restauravia

asos

I downloaded those two as well, I always edit the cfg before I put any aircraft in the sim, and funny enough that is one of the things I take out.

I put mine in FSX and they fly great, I also changed the panel and sound too.

Can you control other aircraft you have installed or is it just this one?

I used to have that with lots of aircraft, it got me that way I turned to doing AI and hardly ever flew.

My granson came one day and he is a simmer too, I was telling him about how bad a flyer I was, he got on the PC and straight away he said, "It's you joystick, it needs calibrating but also it need to be a lot stiffer."

He tweaked it and sure enough it made a lot of difference, for example:

When I was lined up on the runway every aircraft before used to veer off and the slightest movement to bring them back sent them wildly the other way and most time I aborted the take off to try again.

Now the aircraft stay one line and if some do veer slightly I hardly need to touch the joystick, the slightest twitch puts then in line again, same for flying they react a lot better.

That has changed my flying, I now fly nearly all the time and hardly bother with my AI anymore, I'm doing better landings as well, obviously with practise I got better but now I'm enjoying the sim a lot more.

Thanks ColR1948, but no, just the Potez has this problem all others are fine. The 62 starts takeoff run normally but right after lift off the stick starts to bang hard left and right so much control is not possible.

The have FS9 and FSX versions of most of the models. Might make a difference?
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived