Can't find resample.exe on fsx steam edition

xander7100

Should be part of the SDK.

... which is not part of FSX: Steam Edition, unfortunately (see the yellow quote here for more information: http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/availability-of-sdk-with-fsx-steam-edition.432909/)

The FSX SDK was part of the boxed Deluxe/Professional Edition.

Although I think I would see some potential for FSX:SE in regards to the Steam Workshop (making freeware Add-Ons available through the workshop), I guess it would get Dove Tail Simulations in a lot of copyright trouble. Imagine thousands of sceneries popping up with photoreal backgrounds, that DigitalGlobe might own. The amount of cease & desist letters would be overkill! Shame though... I guess, besides the licensing stuff by Microsoft and all, DTS have their reasons for not publishing the SDK along FSX:SE.

🛫 Flying with FSX:SE 🛬

i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz // 32GB RAM // RTX 3070Ti // 1TB + 2x 2TB SSDs // 1x 8TB & 2x 4TB HDDs

peregrine-simulations.jimdo.com

FSX:SE does not come with the SDK. For some reason Dovetail does not have the right to distribute it. To use tools requiring the SDK with FSX:SE you need either to install the FSX SDK (if you have it) or the P3D v1.4 SDK from Lockheed Martin. Last time I checked this was still available for download from the Prepar3D site free of charge.

Archived