Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A customizable hangar

1. Default A customizable hangar

Half Moon Bay Airport (on the US West coast in California) is in the works for XP11.
    One of the highlights will be a customizeable hangar, which you repaint, decorate, change the light fixtures, clean up, and God knows what else (we are still thinking of stuff).
    So, chilling in the hangar:

Looks great!
    Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

It does look great, but where is the mini-fridge?

Yes, need to keep the beer cold!
    Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RatRace View Post
    It does look great, but where is the mini-fridge?
    Quote Originally Posted by pugilist2 View Post
    Yes, need to keep the beer cold!
    Who needs a mini-fridge when 3-Zero Cafe is just a few minutes away?
    And they have great burgers to go with the beer

Remember no to drink-and-fly!

6. Default

I am saving up $ for my PPL so this one of my dream airports to land on! I'm out in the East Bay 7 miles away from Hayward Executive! Great job!

7. Default

Wow, that's great! Hayward is just across the bay! Doing PPL is on my bucket list too, just a bit too expensive, as you are probably also familiar with the prices... Not to mention finding a good flight school!
    If you ever fly (for real), check out the new Apple headquarters from the air, it looks great!

Have you ever played Flight Unlimited II (1998)? That game was focusing on the Bay Area, and this upcoming airport is a tribute to that sim, with some 'treasure hunting' hidden details referring to Flight Unlimited II.
    Great video with the CRJ-200

And here is a quick one with the just completed southern hangars:

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Susu986 View Post
    Wow, that's great! Hayward is just across the bay! Doing PPL is on my bucket list too, just a bit too expensive, as you are probably also familiar with the prices... Not to mention finding a good flight school!
    If you ever fly (for real), check out the new Apple headquarters from the air, it looks great!

Have you ever played Flight Unlimited II (1998)? That game was focusing on the Bay Area, and this upcoming airport is a tribute to that sim, with some 'treasure hunting' hidden details referring to Flight Unlimited II.
    Great video with the CRJ-200

And here is a quick one with the just completed southern hangars:

Whoa! Did you just say flight unlimited lol! That is super old school. Sadly, back in the day I only had FSX and a crappy Logitech joystick! I can't wait to see this new airport. I can definitely fly into it when it's done Here is a video of me flying into the stock KHAF with the 208. Thank you for your feedback on the CRJ video! Cheers!

9. Default

Thanks! The airport layout on your video thumbnail immediately set off this 'wait, this look familiar' feeling. Of course it is, I'm looking at it every day Hopefully this addon will make your approaches and flights more enjoyable. And you can have a second home apart from Hayward, which you can also customize.
    I wanted to mention: I've heard good comments about Pilotedge, it can help you get used to real ATC (I've heard the ONE of the biggest differences between sim and real flying is the added stress of ATC) - since you are looking to get your license, it might be helpful.

Anyway, back to the things at hand, some shots of the custom made taxiway signs, with added ground illumination (a real immersion plus for night / early morning departures):

Very cool feature!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast