Elite Flight Simulator, Pro Panel II, Garmin 430

NatGeo

Hi, I am selling my used Elite Flight Simulator (USB). It includes an Elite Pro Panel II Console with only 37.83 hours $2695, an Elite AP 4000 Garmin 430 GNS unit $549, Elite Premium Package V8.5 software $499, Elite Jet Upgrade V8.1 software $199, X-Planes 10 software, Multi Engine Throttle Quadrant $249, Elite WIBU USB Key $199, CH Rudder Pedals, Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition software, and Microsoft Flight Simulator V5.1 software. The custom gaming computer shown in the pictures is also included, a long with the 19" Dell monitor, keyboard, Panda wireless USB, and the digital mouse. The only thing not included is the flat screen TV.

The computer is a high end gaming computer. I bought it used recently for $420. It has a SSD and therefore boots very quickly. It is a real hot rod of a computer and you will not be disappointed.

Computer Specs:

1. 16.0 GB Ram

2. Windows 7 64 bit

3. Processor Cores: 4, (pretty sure it is an I5, will double check)

4. Total Size of hard disks: 223 GB

5. Disk partition C = 121 GB Free (223GB total)

6. Media drive D = Asus CD/DVD RW

Graphics:

1. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

2. Total Available graphics memory= 11,993

3. Dedicated Graphics Memory= 4096 MB

Network

1. Network Adapter= Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

2. Network Adapter= 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card

3. Microsoft Visual Wifi Miniport Adapter

Ports

1. 3 DVI ports

2. 5 HDMI ports

3. 8 USB ports

I bought this simulator from a doctor who lost his medical. He purchased it new in 2009. I planned to use it a lot but have been too busy with work. If you have ever owned a used flight simulator before then you know that half of the battle with buying one is installing the software and drivers so you can get it to work. It is never an easy process to go through and in my experience it is better to just buy one that comes with the computer and is already working. That way you do not have to worry about the problems of hardware and software compatibility. You can simply just test the unit before you buy it and know that everything works correctly. The old expression, pay now, or pay later comes to mind.

The Elite Pro Panel II flight simulator can be FAA certified, but you will need a different version of Elite software to get it certified. I noticed there is another auction for an Elite Pro Panel II unit with Garmin 430 on ebay that does not come with cables, software, or a computer. That seller says that the local FSDO can certify his simulator. Beware of sellers who are not giving you the whole truth. Just buying the cables alone for his simulator would be in the $3-400 range and that is before you pay for software and the computer. It is a much better idea to buy a simulator that you can test and make sure is working correctly before the sale.

My flight simulator is setup to use both Elite Premium V8.5 and X-Planes 10 software. Both allow the use of the Elite Garmin 430 unit. There is a neat flight simulator ATC subscription service called Pilotedge. With Pilotedge, for only $20 a month you can fly between airports in CA, AZ, NV, UT, NM, and CO enjoying live ATC service. Depart VFR or IFR from a towered airport just like in real life talking to ATC! With X-Planes 10 you can use Pilotedge.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272724722905?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm pretty sure you sold it. But I was wondering, is the same lot available on Ebay again for more than double the price you sold it for ($1525)?

It looks a little suspicious to me.

Cheers, Caesar

Hi, I am selling my used Elite Flight Simulator (USB). It includes an Elite Pro Panel II Console with only 37.83 hours $2695, an Elite AP 4000 Garmin 430 GNS unit $549, Elite Premium Package V8.5 software $499, Elite Jet Upgrade V8.1 software $199, X-Planes 10 software, Multi Engine Throttle Quadrant $249, Elite WIBU USB Key $199, CH Rudder Pedals, Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition software, and Microsoft Flight Simulator V5.1 software. The custom gaming computer shown in the pictures is also included, a long with the 19" Dell monitor, keyboard, Panda wireless USB, and the digital mouse. The only thing not included is the flat screen TV.

Archived