Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Historic Jetliners Group

Blog Entries

nadlzfw

Thanks....

If you did download some panels for the aircraft, for which aircraft were they?

http://simviation.com/hjg/downloads.htm

Scroll down to the panel links.

Hope this helps,
    Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by asos View Post
    nadlzfw

Thanks....

If you did download some panels for the aircraft, for which aircraft were they?

All of the panels, sounds, and manuals are on the HJG websites. They are in seperate areas on the website. Make sure you download the proper panels for the aircraft you downloaded. IE a DC9-30 has a specific DC9-30 panel in the panels section. HJG also has a very good user's forum if you have any questions. Most questions are already answered in the forums. Enjoy!

Blog Entries

bam1220,

Thanks a lot.

5. Default

I'm catching up with all this at a fairly late stage.

Thanks for your appreciation of our/HJG's efforts .... those of you whom have taken a moment to express such sentiments

On the subject of something I "skim-read" here in regard to panel/support manuals ....

We/HJG compile our own data based on both RW operations and how each simulation "wants" to fly within FS .... the latter being the factor which governs everything.

This data, for each aircraft type/panel version, is accessible from each of our aircraft type support pages .... in the form of "INSTALLATION & HANDLING NOTES" postings .... and are the "official guides/manuals for HJG supplied simulations.

This data is usually very comprehensive .... extending way beyond just recommended installation procedures and aircraft/panel/engine type and thrust/weight and other technical information .... to include correct/recommended base pack, pane, sound configurations .... as well as the recommended panel preflight preparations, engine startup tutorials, and "basic" flying guides also.

Pretty much everything one needs to know (or be aware of at least, is covered within these HJG forum based presentations.

MRC
    HJG
    Last edited by aerofoto; 06-30-2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: further clarification

Blog Entries

aerofoto,

Thanks a lot...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aerofoto View Post
    On the subject of something I "skim-read" here in regard to panel/support manuals ....

We/HJG compile our own data based on both RW operations and how each simulation "wants" to fly within FS ... the latter being the factor which governs everything. This data, for each aircraft type/panel version, is accessible from each of our aircraft type support pages .... in the form of "INSTALLATION & HANDLING NOTES" postings ... .and are the "official guides for HJG supplied simulations. This data is usually very comprehensive .... extending beyond just recommended installation procedures and aircraft/panel/engine type and thrust/weight and other technical information .... to include panel configuration and engine startup tutorials .... as well as recommended "basic" flying guides also.
    I am having trouble finding these - could somebody give me a link? They certainly sound like they are just what I need.

John

Update - found them now on their "Messageboards" which I didn't know existed:
    http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/bo...-support-forum
    Last edited by johnhinson; 06-30-2017 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Update added

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2