Airbus 319 XAR Question?

ColR1948

I found a website that had the AB319 XAR aircraft, I downloaded it and put it in XP11, anyway it didn't show.

I'm presuming this AC is for an earlier version than 11, I've had a few for XP10 that worked so I thought this might be one of them, any ideas?

I know there are payware ones and I've already bought a few other aircraft already, so I'm watching my money and was wondering if there is a freeware one till funds are available?

Col.

As you know I'm not familiar with tubeliners, but at the very least any installed XP10 addon plane should be visible in XP11 after selecting "show aircraft from previous versions".

It should really be as easy as copying the entire airplane folder into the "/aircraft/Other aircraft/" subfolder.

In XP10 and earlier versions one could load an aircraft anywhere in the X-plane folder, but not so in XP11.

BTW, if it is a version that predates XP10, chances that you can make it work properly in XP11 are most likely very slim.

Thanks RR, The file structure looks the same but it probably is for an earlier version, not to worry, I have a few aircraft already, like I said I did buy a few and I've downloaded a few as well.

I do lean towards the GA more than the airliners but now and again I fancy flying one, I've noticed as well in a few there is no Garmin which is a shame because I can't do a flight plan.

I forget which one it was now but there was a Garmin in it but the author of the aircraft forgot to put an autopilot function in and I saw in a thread where he said it was on his to do list, shame because it was a nice AC.

Col.

Archived