Alaska Air Virtual - P3D V4

aavava

Pilots and Aircrew:

As we all know Prepar3d Version 4 has set new boundaries with respect to possibilities within flight sim providing the foundation for further immersion and the ability to enrich the aeronautical learning experience. Such advances paves the way to the future; as such we've tested and confirmed our ACARS within Alaska Air Virtual is fully operational with the 64bit platform allowing our VA to be concurrent with this start of evolution!

Come peruse the outskirts of our a modernly robust and forward thinking VA where we are pilot focused and determine if we are the right fit for you!

http://www.Alaskaair-virtual.org - Fly Different

Are you ready for the future of flight simulation?.....We are...

Quote Edit

• 4 months later...
Pilots and Aircrew:

As we all know Prepar3d Version 4 has set new boundaries with respect to possibilities within flight sim providing the foundation for further immersion and the ability to enrich the aeronautical learning experience. Such advances paves the way to the future; as such we've tested and confirmed our ACARS within Alaska Air Virtual is fully operational with the 64bit platform allowing our VA to be concurrent with this start of evolution!

Come peruse the outskirts of our a modernly robust and forward thinking VA where we are pilot focused and determine if we are the right fit for you!

http://www.Alaskaair-virtual.org - Fly Different

Are you ready for the future of flight simulation?.....We are...

Quote Edit

Ya but I still cant figure out how to get tongass fjords installed to v4 and a lot of other things are not updated yet. I want t o fly these routes but it's not easy or fun getting things set up to do so. I have orbx global, vector, NA LC, PNW, South Alaska. Pacific Fjrds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Archived