KSFB scenery, megasceneryearth-Florida

svpst

There is new scenery software for my home airport KSFB, Sanford Fl but the note at the bottom says the following:

NOTE: If you use MegaScenery Earth for the area covered by this scenery, you will need to delete or rename the included photoreal files in each scenery (xxxx.photo.bgl).

Where are the files i need to remove? Megascenery... or in the new software after its downloaded, since I do have Mega scenery for Florida. Don't want to buy it and have it not work. Thanks for any help.

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Right on zippy. But Megascenery seems to put files all over the place. I finally found the two BGL's after much searching. I deleted to two files. Thank. The .bgl files were well hidden.

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Right on zippy. But Megascenery seems to put files all over the place. I finally found the two BGL's after much searching. I deleted to two files. Thank. The .bgl files were well hidden.

Glad you found them! Don't understand why they make it so difficult?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived