Is it possible to upgrade the A2A C182 with other gauges/avionics?

NoahDoah

Hello,

I have the C182 and it's really stunning. I soon buy the Mindstar GNS 530/430 for it.

However, because I like EFIS's, I would like to know if there are any gauges out there, I can upgrade my C182 with. I have no experience with that, so I ask here. I am looking for something like this EFD 1000.

Is it possible to replace gauges in the VC? Are there any nice gauges out there? To clarify my question, I made two images of what I imagine:

efd1000c.jpg

g5.jpg

I am using FSX: Steam Edition.

Thanks a lot!

PC SPECS: CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600 @ 3.925Ghz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB MSI ARMOR OC MAINBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-350F Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB DDR4-2133 PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 10 500W COOLER: EKL Alpenföhn Olymp STORAGE: SanDisk SSD 128GB, WD 500GB 7200RPM

Ok, looks like I have to keep the standard-gauges in the VC.
PC SPECS: CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600 @ 3.925Ghz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB MSI ARMOR OC MAINBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-350F Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB DDR4-2133 PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 10 500W COOLER: EKL Alpenföhn Olymp STORAGE: SanDisk SSD 128GB, WD 500GB 7200RPM

Ok, looks like I have to keep the standard-gauges in the VC.

Yes you will. A2A model OUTSIDE the sim as well as inside, and you will really stuff things up if you even try to make changes that are outside the envelope of options supplied

Flight 1 has a Garmin-equipped 182, as does Carenado.

Archived