Rumor: FSpassenger may be coming to FSW.

Guest lavochkin

Guest lavochkin
Rumor has it, FSPassenger may be coming to FSW. We will see. FSW has a long to go. Any word on the lastest update?

Guest lavochkin
One of Many?

Ratrace, you seem to question what everyone says in here? Was up, dude?

I have a good source coming from FSpassenger, I have been using that program for years. I have a website with 500+ flights 2500+ hours all created from FSpassenger.

It may not be right a way. But FSW is moving slow and is not ready for FSpassenger yet. I still support FSW, I bought it, I use it. And I will give FSW a year and go from there.

I am not a real pilot, so perpar3d is out. So it is FSW or X-Plane 11. I will make my choice in a year.

Happy flyin, Ratrace. you da man!

Well that would certainly be good news and makes me glad I repurchased now rather than later.

However to clarify, coming as part of the core software (to add a career mode) or as a DLC add-on? If the former then you would certainly need the option to save/resume a flight in progress which when I last used FSP in FS9 it wouldn't let you do.

Vern.

Ratrace, you seem to question what everyone says in here? Was up, dude?

Really? I mostly try to reply to questions, although admittedly I don't always have a good answer ;)

Besides, I only meant to say that the most recent update is probably one of many. I wouldn't be saying that if I had given up all hope on FSW.

Anyways, happy flying to you too, bro! :D

Guest lavochkin
If the former then you would certainly need the option to save/resume a flight in progress which when I last used FSP in FS9 it wouldn't let you do.

Your right, it will not let you save a flight. But I like the stats it keeps. I have lost many flights because of one or the other. No fun. But that is just flight sims.

Archived