FSPilot Shop

gomez

OKAY THEN,I am not sure if this is the proper forum,my hard drive recently died, and before I was able to complete getting all the rescue discs finished it croaked.Oh well too bad so sad.The one thing that has been a pain in the gluteus maximus is that for what ever reason AOL decided to delete the account that I had been doing business with Pilot Shop and now there is no way I can make contact with them to retrieve past purchases. To say the least it has been a maddening and very frustrating trial.I can give kudos to Steam for helping out through it all even though it was a bit of a headache going through the security process,but at least I was able to make contact with them.Pilot Shop.... Brick walls.....Who knows?....I suspect I will be taking a swift kick.I ranted log enough, thanx for listening Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I concur with Nels! Just use the Contact Us link, which can be found at the bottom of every page on our site to submit a support ticket. We try to respond to these within 1 business day. Typically all we need is the email address of your store account so we can look it up and we can then reset your downloads.

Archived