Welkom Terug Jan

Great to see you back again my friend. :) This time I hope you taken your meds and have gone to all your anger management classes. Sure would be nice to see a kinder gentler Janski, it might even improve your flying skills, not that you had any in the first place. :rolleyes::D

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2017/05/12/jan1.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2017/05/12/jan2.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2017/05/12/jan3.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2017/05/12/jan4.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WHOA!! What a fantastic welcome pics Adam! :cool::cool: Beautiful Connie. Thanks!:) I want to borrow it from you. Can't wait till my new compu is here! Oh, and I went to the latest nose-punches exhibition. Learned some great new variations :mad:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AdamB,

I think Orbx should hire you as director of marketing and advertising!!

GREAT SCREENSHOTS.

I know that Orbx is having a month long sale on its products at -43 percent off but I am too afraid to buy it and install it. LOL I always want Orbx PAJN Juneau and PAKT Ketchian sceneries!

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Very nice Connie pix Adam. :)

Jan's request to borrow it got me thinking of a Connie I was on back in the 80s.

There was a large hotel near Pearson Airport in Toronto called The Constellation.

As a promotional gimmick they had a retired Constellation (less one wing)

placed in front of the hotel and outfitted as a Bar/Restaurant. So...

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll260/StudeSteve/Classic%20Aircraft/Propliners%20and%20Skytrucks/K9058530E_1000039.jpg

Broken planes and booze. Don't quite know why I thought of that? :rolleyes: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Was one of my better landings......:D

I agree! There's no sign of anyone swimming!!:p

Michael

BTW: If you're interested go back and look at some of the forum shots published whilst you were among the missing. Klee and I both went on search party flights trying to find where you had crashed. And one or two of the locations were even over land!!:o

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Search party flights????? Please let me know......:D:cool:

Yes Sir! Scroll back to around 1-29-17 and you'll discover that Klee started out in a Goose, Bob (Azarro) was in a Catalina, and I was in a rented Beaver. We spent some time flying around various parts of Europe looking for the crash scene & taking screenies.

After a few days of fruitless flights, we finally gave up. After all as Bob said, it was kinda to have all the piece and quiet with you not around!!!! :p:p

Michael

Bob said WHAT??? :mad:

Nuttin Honey!

In fact I just scrolled back to 1/29 and found none of the S&R flights are still there. Lots of other entries for that date but not the ones from Bob, Kleee, or me concerning the S&R missions. :eek::eek: very strange!:o

Michael

Nuttin Honey!

In fact I just scrolled back to 1/29 and found none of the S&R flights are still there. Lots of other entries for that date but not the ones from Bob, Kleee, or me concerning the S&R missions. :eek::eek: very strange!:o

Michael

I just put a question in to one of our moderators "Smutley" to try to determine why several posts from 29 January suddenly disappeared right after I mentioned them on this site!!?? They were here this time yesterday!!??

Jan, Klee, Zippy, Kenny, Aharon, Bob, thank you fellas. :)

No you can't borrow my plane Jan, I still have nightmares from the last time. :mad:

Thanks Aharon, but Iain does a much better job at screenshots than myself. :)

Couple of nice captures Jan. :)

Yep, that looks like one of Jan's old wrecks to me Bob. :D

Michael, Bob hit the nail on the head wher he said it was kinda to have all the piece and quiet with you not around!!!! :D He wasn't back one day and everything went to h___ in a handbasket. :(:mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just put a question in to one of our moderators "Smutley" to try to determine why several posts from 29 January suddenly disappeared right after I mentioned them on this site!!?? They were here this time yesterday!!??

I haven't got a clue. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks RatRace!! I bet I spent more than a half hour and somehow couldn't find them again!! They seemed easy to find the day before. Molly's said for some time that I'm losing it!! I didn't understand that this is what she meant!!:o:o:o

Anyway, I hope His Peerness enjoys our antics in his absence!!!:rolleyes:

Michael

I'd forgotten that foray; isn't that the one where I got the Gonzo Goose stuck in the tight end of a fjord over there somewhere?

Yes, that's probably right! I know that was when I once got my plane caught up in a peat moss bog which the Scots advertised as a watercraft airport! I was able to taxi up for fuel. but then after fueling I had to have a wrecker truck help me "taxi" out because the channel was too shallow to float my Beaver after fueling.

To set the record straight, I myself was not envolved in any search party whatsoever, nor will I be. :mad:

Flow with whatever may happen, and let your mind be free: Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate. Sorry, I was enjoying a little moment of zen of my own. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived