FS Pilot Shop - Forbidden 403

Hi

I went to purchase an add-on from FSPILOTSHOP.COM but it was denied as they had old debit card details on account. Now I cant access the website as I think my IP address has been blocked. Anyone know how to fix this or can someone give me an e-mail address for them as I think the problem is at their end.

Im getting this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at http://www.fspilotshop.com Port 443

Thanks in advance.

Corsair Obsidian 550D Asus Z97 Pro Gamer, SLI, CrossfireX Intel Core I7 4790K Quad Core with HT pro OC'd to 4.6GHz 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133MHz 2 x 4GB EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 250GB Samsung EVO SSD and 2TB HDD3XS Corsair Hydro H100 cooler with dual SP120 750W Corsair RM PSUMicrosoft Windows 7 64 bit

I purchased three items with this webshop in the past. All three had problems (as in: they were paid for but never delivered!) and every time it took literally six(!) weeks to even get a response.

In the end I contacted Mastercard for a refund, after which I instantly had an email from Pilotshop with the three download links I paid them for. Apparently they're only triggered by venue it seems...

So good luck Geordiehustler, I hope for you that they improved their act in the mean time. But I strongly suggest you try another more reliable vendor.

Grtz., Hans

Archived