Two New Controllers Showed Up Uninvited on my Controller Settings Screen

Ike Kant

Besides my CH Products rudder pedals and yoke I suddenly have "Mouse Yoke" and "Mouse Look." Now my hat switch and several other buttons don't work. This may have happened when I activated TRAKIR before going to P3D as usual. Then I may have accidentally told TRAKIR to use the mouse for centering (I think). What the heck? :confused: The settings/control page won't let me delete the Mouse Yoke and Mouse Look lines from the drop box. At least my Combat Flightstick still works. Help me before I go nuts.
Too much of a good thing can be wonderful. - Mae West

Besides my CH Products rudder pedals and yoke I suddenly have "Mouse Yoke" and "Mouse Look." Now my hat switch and several other buttons don't work. This may have happened when I activated TRAKIR before going to P3D as usual. Then I may have accidentally told TRAKIR to use the mouse for centering (I think). What the heck? :confused: The settings/control page won't let me delete the Mouse Yoke and Mouse Look lines from the drop box. At least my Combat Flightstick still works. Help me before I go nuts.

Both are default controls for the sim and haven't been `added` by anything.

That may be so but they didn't show up in the settings/controls drop-down box along with my CH controls until yesterday and I still have buttons that are in conflict with who knows what.

I still have buttons that are in conflict with who knows what.

Well that's your task now isn't it. Look at all your control assignments and see if you can spot any conflicts. Don't forget to check any individual addons that map keystrokes.

There is no shortcut other than deleting ALL assignments and starting from scratch.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

I had already checked my yoke settings and they were exactly as I programmed them. This morning I remote connected with Gregg at Jetline Systems where I bought my GT2. He found no problem with either P3D or my computer. The yoke went south. I've got a new one on order from Amazon.

Glad you got it sorted. Bummer about the yoke though, they rarely fail.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived