Niagara Falls from a Beechcraft at 2,000'asl

Rupert

Seeing Aharon's shot of Niagara Falls from a tube liner reminded me, I'd not seen any low level shots of it before. So here you are. They're not telling a great story like Aharon usually does. This is the default King Air ORBX world and scenery at 2,000' asl.

Michael

BTW: When I frst started this flight it was RW foggy, 10 miles. Too much so to show any detail. So I switched to a ORBX weather selection instead.

Northeast approach.jpg

northeast overhead.jpg

north west tail.jpg

tail and southwest.jpg

northeast departure.jpg

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Looks GREAT and glad you recreate my flight. It is fun!! Hope others will also recreate that too.

Regards,

Aharon

Aharon,

That's one of my favorite ways to decide where to fly. I fly where someone has posted screenshots. Or I fly in and out of areas people mention enjoying and especially those where they are having trouble. That's a good way to advise them on their question.

Michael

Nice, Michael, now thr it in a cub, Champ, or Cherokee 140. Come at the falls from under the bridge... Great stuff!

I shall! Not long ago I flew pretty much the whole Grand Canyon below the rim in a HondaJet! Now that will keep you busy!! But you better not have any charter passengers aboard!!!!:o:o:o

Archived