Virtual Cockpit View Problem

Hi,

On every aircraft, when I open up Virtual Cockpit the pan view doesn't work properly. I can move the view around but as soon as I let go it returns to the default view. Nothing seems wrong with the cameras.cfg:

[CameraDefinition.002]

Title = Virtual Cockpit

Guid = {C95EAB58-9E4A-4E2A-A34C-D8D9D948F078}

Description = This is the description of the virtual cockpit view.

Origin = Virtual Cockpit

MomentumEffect = No

SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel

SnapPbhReturn = False

PanPbhAdjust = Swivel

PanPbhReturn = False

Track = None

ShowAxis = YES

AllowZoom = TRUE

InitialZoom = 0.7

SmoothZoomTime = 2.0

ZoomPanScalar = 1.0

ShowWeather = Yes

XyzAdjust = TRUE

ShowLensFlare=FALSE

Category = Cockpit

PitchPanRate=30

HeadingPanRate=75

PanAcceleratorTime=0

HotKeySelect=1

PLease help!! This is frustrating me because I can't look at the throttle and use it.

I figured out what was wrong, its my EZDOK because when I loaded in it wasn't working but then I closed it and it started working.

And that's why it is extremely important to give as much info, on your first post, as to what other software you are using with FSX!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Panning has nothing to do with this issue.

MomentumEffect only enables/disabled the (way overdone) head movement due to acceleration/deceleration etc.

I have it disabled as well.

Nice to know! Only problem is the fact that I compared my [CameraDefinition.002] which works to what he showed. That was the only difference. That was the only information to go on! My telepathic powers are limited so I didn't know he was using EZDOK cameras.:rolleyes:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hey bbrz,

You seem to be missing the point here. The point is that it's always a good idea to provide as much salient info as possible. By the way, if you use Chrome there's no need for typing to search Google. You simply highlight the text of interest and right click on it and choose "Search Google...".

Jim F.

Archived