trak ir and Fs2004 not working.

Sharkzz

trak ir and Fs2004 not working.

G'day ALL ~S~....

FS2004 & Trakir 5

if having problems with it not working in FS2004, if you have added FS9 AFTER you have installed trakir, simple uninstall trakir, reinstall and let it point to your flight sim, (it may say FS2002 but that is OK as there is a latent Fs2002 .exe in the main folder), let it do it's business, the important, START FS2004 FIRST,THEN start Trakir. The bottom right hand corner of your trakir IR if you hover the mouse over the coloured lights will say connected to sim or not connected to sim. 99 % it will say connected, then enjoy. I have also found this will work WITH F1 view installed as well - giving you mouse wheel zoom. hope this helps some folks. regards Sharkzz. aka Lozza from OZ.

(this may be a very very late posting on this topic but I still see folks having probs and hope this helps those who have been dredging through old posts for help on this subject.)

after doing my OWN dredging on this, as well as I have just re installed FS9 after a dry spell, this works for me. I am on Windows 10 as well. :pilot:

Archived