Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Real world operations Thomas Cook virtual -- By real, literally!

1. Default Real world operations Thomas Cook virtual -- By real, literally!

Hey guys,
    I help run Thomas Cook virtual in which we do a lot of shared cockpit flights. We use real world flights, flight plans and flight times. Everything is as real as it gets. If you'd be interested in joining, just send me a message or email;
    [email protected].
    Thanks very much.

Do you require pilots to have 3500+ flight hours? Most real world airlines requires this for a co- pilots job. If not, your not following real world operations.

It kills me when Virtual airlines says the follow real world operations and they hire pilots with 0 flight hours.

3. Default

Well we obviously would prefer those with the more flying hours however at Thomas Cook a pilot requires 3500 to become a captain, 1500 to become a senior first officer and 0 to become a first officer. depending on how many hours you have will determine what role you are given. so if you're interested please enlighten us on your flying experience.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lavochkin View Post
    Do you require pilots to have 3500+ flight hours? Most real world airlines requires this for a co- pilots job. If not, your not following real world operations.

It kills me when Virtual airlines says the follow real world operations and they hire pilots with 0 flight hours.
    See above.

+1
    PIREP - is about weather.
    AirHops

I have none. And I am not interested. Calling you out on real world airline operations. You are not following real world airline operations. Good luck with your VA.

7. Default

So do you have a link to your virtual airline

I have none. And I am not interested. Calling you out on real world airline operations. You are not following real world airline operations. Good luck with your VA.
    So basically you saw this topic and came in to be an A**Hole? Congratulations! Mission Accomplished.

9. Default

So this airline doesn't have a website Nor does it have a TS but ok it has discord it also doesn't exam right either il explain why.

So if your using the Aerosoft A320 and its models and simulation performance then would you either exam people on real world variants of the models or would you use the one within the sim ???

Also the Aerosoft A320 doesn't have an option to use OANS fro airbus unless there is an addon am i wrong in stating this as there is no tutorials out on your tube or on Aerosoft website.

Within this Airline they are using real world logistics and also state they have real world ties with the real Thomas Cook. Well there is no real airline that would do this i have seen copies of real would engineer documents with there logo on stating there theirs... i think that real world operations my Arse i think you are kids coping things and stamping them also go and look at other massive airlines like flyelite.net or vezy.eu and all the VAMSY LTD airlines that are massive with pilots on

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wales3003 View Post
    So this airline doesn't have a website Nor does it have a TS but ok it has discord it also doesn't exam right either il explain why.

So if your using the Aerosoft A320 and its models and simulation performance then would you either exam people on real world variants of the models or would you use the one within the sim ???

Also the Aerosoft A320 doesn't have an option to use OANS fro airbus unless there is an addon am i wrong in stating this as there is no tutorials out on your tube or on Aerosoft website.

Within this Airline they are using real world logistics and also state they have real world ties with the real Thomas Cook. Well there is no real airline that would do this i have seen copies of real would engineer documents with there logo on stating there theirs... i think that real world operations my Arse i think you are kids coping things and stamping them also go and look at other massive airlines like flyelite.net or vezy.eu and all the VAMSY LTD airlines that are massive with pilots on
    Valid point there. You have not even seen what vTCX have and you are already assuming this?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast