Tenkuu Developers Studio Aircraft

johankotze

I downloaded 3 of TDS aircraft, 737-800MAX, 737-900 base package. I follow the instructions in the readme file how to install the aircraft. I follow it to the letter. When I start FSX and go to the aircraft window I select TDS aircraft manufacturer but there is no aircraft shown and so I can't select any. Then I click OK at the bottom and the 737-900 shown up in free flight. Can some please help me here.

I tried to contact the developer but there is no contact details on there web site.

Do you have all of the proper things selected on your Aircraft Selection page?

select page.jpg

If these aircraft are for both FS2004 and FSX, are you putting in the FSX panels and sound folders?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I just tried the TDS 737-900 base model download. I showed all 10 aircraft on my Select Page. Keep in mind that there are no thumbnail.JPG in any of the texture folders so it will show only the Question Mark aircraft image......or whatever .JPG image you have in your UIRES folder!;););) Kate Upton is a FINE substitute!

Mr. Zippy,

Sir, while Ms. Upton might be a "FINE substitute", one could surmise that there are other substitutes that have "attributes" that would suffice. (Use your vivid imagination and let it run wildly free here!) While it might add somewhat to the time and/or cost, I wonder why the developers don't add a thumbnail to their products (or at least substitute Kate Upton)?

Bill

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

Mr. Zippy,

Sir, while Ms. Upton might be a "FINE substitute", one could surmise that there are other substitutes that have "attributes" that would suffice. (Use your vivid imagination and let it run wildly free here!) While it might add somewhat to the time and/or cost, I wonder why the developers don't add a thumbnail to their products (or at least substitute Kate Upton)?

Bill

Most "Developers" seem to put plenty of .JPG shots of their aircraft in with the download but I can't understand why they don't just use them in each of the texture folders they include!;)

Archived