Generic 2D panel for 1955 twin engine airplane?

hhans

HI

I started to fly Scottish Aviation Twin Pioneer2. Its a great plane, but freeware version I found in internet had

broken/incomplete 2D panel.

Does anyone know some simple plain "Generic" 2D panel for ~1955 era 2 engine plane which is standalone (not requiring FS2004 or FSX for example) and works in P3D? I'm mostly intrested for 1955 radio, autopilot and ADF/VOR panel.

Thank you

Is this the Scottish twin Pioneer from Rob Richardson's site? If so, I'll give it a try tomorrow morning!

UPDATE: OK, now I understand! Rob only put a VC in this aircraft. My best suggestion for an older type 2D cockpit using the older style radios, autopilot, etc. would be something like a C-46A cockpit. Plenty to choose from in the library.

Remember, if you change the panels, you will probably have a 2D cockpit only!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hey.

Actually I DO have some 2D panel already (from freeware Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander), but it does have some "modern" radio which I hate. It works just fine, and does not impact VC in any way.

C-46 is from 1940 so its too old. Any ideas? I searched the library but most radios looks modern OR are from DC-3. Nothing between.

Hey.

Actually I DO have some 2D panel already (from freeware Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander), but it does have some "modern" radio which I hate. It works just fine, and does not impact VC in any way.

C-46 is from 1940 so its too old. Any ideas? I searched the library but most radios looks modern OR are from DC-3. Nothing between.

Don't have a clue what a 1955 era radio would look like. Got a picture?

Actually, here is a shot of my DC-7 circa 1958. How about this radio stack...I did add the audio panel from the C-172, so that don't count!

radio 1958.JPG

This panel looks AWESOME! Could you share? Only problem is that it does have 4 engines and not 2 :)

Amazing ADF, Compass and VOR! (Please not that I want retro feel and actually to use those instruments in navigation [i disable GPS]).

No idea how radio from 1955 should look like precisely - for sure no LED's heh. The ones from screenshot looks much much better :)

No worries I know how to edit panel :) Hope its gonna work in P3D.

Thank you

This panel looks AWESOME! Could you share? Only problem is that it does have 4 engines and not 2 :)

Amazing ADF, Compass and VOR! (Please not that I want retro feel and actually to use those instruments in navigation [i disable GPS]).

No idea how radio from 1955 should look like precisely - for sure no LED's heh. The ones from screenshot looks much much better :)

No worries I know how to edit panel :) Hope its gonna work in P3D.

Thank you

This aircraft was downloaded from Tom Gibson's site CalClassics. it's a great aircraft to fly!

Archived