Looking for automated voice warnings

N33029

Gang,

I thought the A320 in "Sully" was neat in that it tried to keep you out of trouble by telling you with it's computer voice of different dangers ahead. Ah, here is a YouTube video with what I am talking about:

Airbus A380 - GPWS and TCAS warnings [T-CAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System) and GPWS (Ground Proximity Warning System)]

I like the A320's voice better. Does anybody know of one I can buy or download that has that?

Thanks,

Sean

P.S.: Can you put it on a Cessna 150? Just kidding :)

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

I don't think there's a TCAS set but here's a GPWS set:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=161555

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Sound

FS2004 Airbus Series 1 And 2 GPWS Sounds

[ Download | View ]

Name: wilcogpws.zip

Size: 1,159,238 Date: 12-04-2011 Downloads: 3,051

FS2004 Airbus Series 1 And 2 GPWS Sounds. This set of sounds replaces the default "Boeing" style aural warnings that came with the original payware Wilco/feelThere Airbus series 1 and 2 and will give you the perfect Airbus environment, This set includes: autopilot and autothrust disconnect sounds, all GPWS callouts with the 5 feet new custom callout, extended retard and minimums warnings. Beautifuly clear compilation from real Airbus flights. By Rodolfo Estrella C.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Be still my beating heart! Thanks!

Sean

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

Archived