Thread: Looking for automated voice warnings

Default Looking for automated voice warnings

Gang,

I thought the A320 in "Sully" was neat in that it tried to keep you out of trouble by telling you with it's computer voice of different dangers ahead. Ah, here is a YouTube video with what I am talking about:

Airbus A380 - GPWS and TCAS warnings [T-CAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System) and GPWS (Ground Proximity Warning System)]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNwd1qXt3RI

I like the A320's voice better. Does anybody know of one I can buy or download that has that?

Thanks,
    Sean

P.S.: Can you put it on a Cessna 150? Just kidding
    Last edited by N33029; 03-31-2017 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Added names of acronyms
    'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

I don't think there's a TCAS set but here's a GPWS set:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...ght&fid=161555

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Sound
    FS2004 Airbus Series 1 And 2 GPWS Sounds
    [ Download | View ]

Name: wilcogpws.zip
    Size: 1,159,238 Date: 12-04-2011 Downloads: 3,051

FS2004 Airbus Series 1 And 2 GPWS Sounds. This set of sounds replaces the default "Boeing" style aural warnings that came with the original payware Wilco/feelThere Airbus series 1 and 2 and will give you the perfect Airbus environment, This set includes: autopilot and autothrust disconnect sounds, all GPWS callouts with the 5 feet new custom callout, extended retard and minimums warnings. Beautifuly clear compilation from real Airbus flights. By Rodolfo Estrella C.

Be still my beating heart! Thanks!

Sean
    'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.