celebrating 3,000 posts :)

CessnaFlyer

while I know this may not be of importance to any one else it is really cool to be celebrating the 3,000th post here at the forums. lol I figured as long as I was gone that my account would have gotten spider webs on it and closed. but it is great to be back here. :)
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

A post in the hand is worth four on the blog. That..and $7.. will buy you a cup of Late at Starbucks. Six of one and half dozen of the other. My Karma Ran Over My Dogma, said the Count of May Posts. Zip it Honda rider (ha).

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

A post in the hand is worth four on the blog. That..and $7.. will buy you a cup of Late at Starbucks. Six of one and half dozen of the other. My Karma Ran Over My Dogma, said the Count of May Posts. Zip it Honda rider (ha).

Chuck B

Napamule

you say a post on the Blog is worth 4 posts on the forums. what can you Blog about? as long as I have been here I have never made a Blog post

• 1 month later...
..it is really cool to be celebrating the 3,000th post here at the forums.. )

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

I thought I was doing well celebrating 80 posts (and I even took some friends out for a meal to celebrate). But 80 posts vs 3,000 posts. It's no contest! Your a champ! (Either that or you're wasting far more time on this time-sucking hobby than me ;-)

Edit. Reading my comment back today, it could be taken as sounding rude.

It wasn't intended to be. Tongue-in-cheek, yes ...and a bit flippant, is more like it.

Apologies.

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

I thought I was doing well celebrating 80 posts (and I even took some friends out for a meal to celebrate). But 80 posts vs 3,000 posts. It's no contest! Your a champ! (Either that or you're wasting far more time on this time-sucking hobby than me ;-)

Edit. Reading my comment back today, it could be taken as sounding rude.

It wasn't intended to be. Tongue-in-cheek, yes ...and a bit flippant, is more like it.

Apologies.

lol it was not rude at all. you are right I do waste a lot of time on this hobby. I must apologies though for taking so long to get back to you. I have been down almost this whole week with the flu. :(

Archived