AI planes not approaching but just appears at gates

sirgen

Hi I loaded my fsx-se a few weeks back only to realize that no aircraft approached for landing at airports (EGLL, EGKK, EGSS). Instead They just pop up in their parking places. Aircrafts have no problem taking off. This issue is not isolated to the UK but across my FSX-SE. I do see propeller planes coming in and out thou. The only time I get airliners to land is if I fix a test flightplan so it takes off and comes back to land at the same airport. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Planes appear at gates about 20 mins before they take off. That's normal.

Are you waiting long enough for planes to land? It can also take 20 mins before the first plane lands. Especially at quiet airports.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes appear at gates about 20 mins before they take off. That's normal.

Are you waiting long enough for planes to land? It can also take 20 mins before the first plane lands. Especially at quiet airports.

Yeah m8 keep on this thread hopefully we will find the solution together, I think you have the same issue as I. I have been using fsx from 2005, this is not normal ai planes should not just appear 20 mins before take off. In the original post I included Heathrow EGLL, Gatwick EGKK, and Stansted EGSS all major airports. The longest I have waited is three hours. There's a problem. Turbo props find the airports not jet liners.

Archived