HSBC FSX Jetway Texture Replacement

Hi everyone I recently got a freeware fsx HSBC texture from: http://www.fs2000.org/2013/07/18/fsx-hsbc-replacement-jetway-textures-2/

Problem is that I followed every step, I put both .dds files into my scenery/global/texture. For some reason I still see the FSX default Screenshot_3.png

For some reason I also have multiple jetway textures, like "JFK_JETWAYS" "NAR_JETWAYS" and 2 more that I cant remember. but when I looked at those texture .dds, I never have seen them before in my sim so they arent working either.

Also when I search up fsx default jetways I get screenshots of these Screenshot_5.png

My FSX default jetways dont even look like that?!?!

Please help I am using FSX Steam Edition.

1. I hope to heck you backed up your original jetway textures like the README says!

2. I doubt very much that C:\ Program Files (x86)\ Microsoft Games\ Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ Scenery\ Global\ Texture file is the correct path to that specific folder since you are running FSX-SE.

3. it does work OK!

jetway.JPG

4.an example of the path to your SimObject/Airplanes folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\379233\SimObjects\Airplanes

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

1. I hope to heck you backed up your original jetway textures like the README says!

2. I doubt very much that C:\ Program Files (x86)\ Microsoft Games\ Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ Scenery\ Global\ Texture file is the correct path to that specific folder since you are running FSX-SE.

I have backed up my jetways in fact they are still working even though Ive removed them from the folder please help no fix?

I have backed up my jetways in fact they are still working even though Ive removed them from the folder please help no fix?

Doesn't it make sense that if you removed the files from where you think they are located but it still doesn't work or it still shows what you have removed, then it seems obvious that you aren't in the correct location.

Doesn't it make sense that if you removed the files from where you think they are located but it still doesn't work or it still shows what you have removed, then it seems obvious that you aren't in the correct location.

Ok then help me please. I have already tried placing it in the Scenery/Global/Texture Folder, that didnt work.

Ok then help me please. I have already tried placing it in the Scenery/Global/Texture Folder, that didnt work.

Try: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\379233\Scenery\Global\Texture folder

Archived