Black gauges

Kenneth Birdsong

The one I have (payware) has to be switched on first. From memory the knob positions are Off, Test, Stby, On. You have to keep right-clicking to get to On, and left-clicking to get to Off. Is there a ReadMe file or manual with yours?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

The term gauges may be wrong, the radar has its own window and everything indicates that it was installed correctly and when I go to views it shows up in the view selection but when I select it, the window comes up but completely black. No radar bevel or screen.

OK, one last time! There needs to be a gauge that the Sim can show otherwise it will show a black rectangle. Is this radar something I can download for free and test????

If this is a payware product, I wll suggest you contact who you bought it from.

As an example I "borrowed" a very nice GPS from the C-47 version2 aircraft and am now using it in my POSKY Southwest 737. Below is the panel.cfg entry.

[Window02]

size_mm=512,512 //456,378

window_size=0.5

position=8

BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0

VISIBLE=0

ident=GPS_PANEL

gauge00=FS9Garmin530_Basler!GNS530_nc1, 0,0, 500,366 //KRON_fs9gps!gps_500WX, 0,0

The .cab file for this GPS is sitting in my panel folder so it can be used in this aircraft.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived