FS2004 TDS Boeing 737-800 bouncing nose wheel

Triple 7

Hello Simmers!

I've download and installed TDS B737-800 Base Package for my FS2004 Sim.

Taxiing and flying the aircraft is o.k.

But during take-off and landing the nose wheel is bouncing very much on the runway.

A very irritating problem.

Can anyone tell me, what causes this problem and how I can fix it?

I appreciate any help I can get.

Have nice Flights and Landings!

Greetings from The Netherlands,

Triple 7 (60 yrs.)

The TDS 737 is notorious for needing plenty of elevator pitch trim for takeoff. Just wondering if that may be causing the nose wheel bounce on takeoff? Landings are another matter. Maybe a little too speedy causing some extra lift? Do you have full or almost full flaps set and spoilers activated?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Could it be a bit too much weight, too far aft? I could see how that would cause it to be light on the nose gear.

Might be something to look at. Maybe the default weight loading needs a bit of tweaking to keep this from happening.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

The TDS 737 is notorious for needing plenty of elevator pitch trim for takeoff. Just wondering if that may be causing the nose wheel bounce on takeoff?

I have it installed but had never tried it. Took it for a quick test after reading this thread. Agree with Mr Zippy regarding trim, you don't trim it, you don't leave! lol

Did a quick takeoff and landing letting it get to high speeds on takeoff, then pulling back, then finally applying trim to lift off. At no point did anything bounce. Landing no issues either.

Mark Daniels

It's in the 'readme'. Quote: 'Common Problems: Panel problems, animation, exterior model issues, gear issues (all visual, the flight model is not affected)':End Quote.

Tweaking the cnt pts might not work as everything is xml controlled ala Posky of old method. TDS models are made by 'ex-Posky' developers. So everything is 'propriatory' (ie: 'TDS') and not editable. And now you know.. the REST OF THE STORY.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

• 1 year later...

Archived