Mach Loop Tour for spotters.

autosetup

Soon the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II will be based at RAF Marham. This is the excellent, Dino Cattaneo FSX version, that I am taking twice around the famous Mach Loop, the RAF Low Level Training Area, in West Wales. Spotters view points are marked in red and landmarks in yellow. After 10 mins you will know this route as well as the RAF and USAF pilots do. 2600K. I7 @ 3.6 ghz, 20 ml vis. clear weather. Fraps.

Magnificent! what was your speed during the run?

Thanks for sharing.

Loyd

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners

Thanks. I usually aim for between 450/500kts. (check out top left hand corner of the HUD) which is around the real life speed for The Loop, but kept it on the low side as the scenery is the main topic. The F-35, will be based close to me in the near future, at RAF Marham.

Regards..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Soon the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II will be based at RAF Marham. This is the excellent, Dino Cattaneo FSX version, that I am taking twice around the famous Mach Loop, the RAF Low Level Training Area, in West Wales. Spotters view points are marked in red and landmarks in yellow. After 10 mins you will know this route as well as the RAF and USAF pilots do. 2600K. I7 @ 3.6 ghz, 20 ml vis. clear weather. Fraps.

The first 4, F-35 Lightning aircraft, arrived at RAF Marham, 6th June 2018.

Archived