Gmax 1.2 for Beginning Modelers - Video Tutorial Series

ifrfun

To all you aspiring or beginning modelers, especially those who have tried gmax and thought it too confusing, I have developed a video tutorial series just for you.

These videos lay a foundation of understanding before jumping into the build process. The initial ones explain Gmax and its set up, the main screen, the menu drop-downs and tools you will use, the views, and all the basics to get you comfortable before moving forward.

Then we focus on building an aircraft, getting 3-views into gmax, and constructing a fuselage, canopy, wings, tails, gear, animations, etc., everything from start to finish.

I show you how to export the aircraft to flight sim, create a virtual cockpit with gauges, a bit on using FS Panel Studio, and about tools to create your own Flight Models.

There are 47 videos; watch them in sequence easily by subscribing so these videos show up in your playlist.

You can catch the first video right here:

Gmax for the Beginning Modeler #1

Gmax Introduction for the new/beginning modeler, especially those frustrated by other tutorials and just can't seem to get their

heads around gmax, or prefer a video learning approach over reading or graphic tutorials.

I hope these will be helpful in getting your started.

Warm Regards

Milton Shupe

Milton Shupe, FS2004 Modeler Hack

Video Tutorials -

Website Location for My Aircraft

My Flightsim Uploads

Thank you Milton for your dedication & hardwork in sharing your knowledge with budding modellers & I am sure that they are excellent tutorials if my experience with your wonderful C162 tutorial series is anything to go by, which I began my modelling journey with.

Archived