Changing Time and Season Question.

mejjo1989

Hi all,

When i load up FSX and select the airport i need, FSX usually sets the time at that airport which is wrong. When i click time and season to change this i have a huge delay, I sometimes wait 2-3 minutes for fsx to kinda unfreeze and give me the chance to change it.

I wait a while to hear that "click" noise after selecting time and season, Is there any particular reason for this? I'm hoping to find a way to stop this delay.

Could it be scenery addons and aircraft i have slowing it all down?

I have a slow processor and lots of addon scenery and aircraft, but only minor delays going between Free-flight Screen and Time/Season screen. Do you have FSX settings to run on your computer time? This should give you the correct time and season for any airport in the world.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Saved flights do a lot. You can save as many as you wish. Any saved flight can be made as the default. Nearly everyday I'll make a flight with my favorite plane of the day using today's time and date and ill save it as (Enter a saved flight name here) make that the default flight and that date and time will load everytime you load the sim untill you select another saved flight as the default.

Archived