View my repaints.

ColR1948

Sorry, images not available any more, due to copyright reasons on 1 logo I used, the company not happy. Lesson learned, a friend contacted me and said he ran a virtual airline and they had to close for the same reason, this is probably why a lot of other close as well.

That sounds as bad as to why we just can't have a nice high quality Gulfstream. I would love a company like PMDG to make one. But the odds of that happening are like winning the lotto, being struck by lightning and hit by a bus all at the same time. LOL! But I can dream can't I? :D

There's always Global. That would be a nice A/C to model.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys, you are the first ones to respond, I was beginning to think they were not that good, I know some are not as they were done a few years ago.

As you see they are mostly fictional which is just something I like doing, makes a change from the other run of the mill, no offence to those by the way.

I only ever uploaded one which someone asked me for a while back but I will put the ones you request up soon, thanks again.

Col.

Very nice repaints. Looks like you are having some fun which is the most important aspect of this hobby!

Did you ever consider adjusting your video card settings to get smoother screen shots. It is not that hard to do but the rewards are many.

Best regards -- Doug

To view my repaints and other stuff just click on the image below!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Doug,

Thank you, yes I enjoy doing them, I'm on my laptop at the moment, my video card on the main PC is a Radeon???, can't think of the number off hand but I'm not to sure of adjusting it but I'm willing to try.

I'll post back later if you or anyone else knows then I'll tinker with it.

Edited:

My video card is AMD Radeon 5570 HD if that's any help.

That's good, at least you have a separate video card. I am using NVIDIA GeForce model not even the latest with fantastic results.

You can go to your control panel or if the Radeon has it's own access icon and look for the 3D settings and make sure all of the Antialiasing options are on. Also look for the Stereoscopic settings area and make sure they are set to at least 4X.

Of course this is assuming you have enough processing and RAM power available as well as video RAM.

Below is a screenshot url of my newest ai repaint (posting at flightsim soon). See how clear and smooth it is, no jaggies.

http://www.dougsflightsoffancy.com/wpimages/d69e52ea34a.jpg

Good luck with your tinkering around!

--Doug

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! Thanks Doug, that has made a great difference, I did alter these once before but I think I must have missed something because I never got rid of the jaggies so I reverted back.

By the way I like your latest repaint, I do most of mine in fictional textures, just something I like to do, also I am hopeless at flying so I do AI and even if it's a flyable I convert it to fly as AI.

Col.

Many thanks Col. Compliments are always appreciated and are rare. To be fair though, I've been doing this for a very long time and I work with Photoshop and other programs professionally in digital asset management.

Just keep at it and like I said have fun!!!

--Doug

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Doug,

I have Paint Shop Pro v7 but I can't get my head round it, so I started with FSrepaint which is easy but limited.

I recently started using DTXbmp along with FSPaintdotNet and that is a little better, so I'm using a combination of the 3.

As i said earlier I do fictional most of the time, I make them up as I go along, I let my imagination run wild lol, but I do enjoy it and it is nice sometimes when I'm at an airport viewing one of my repaints when I spot a few more of my others either parked up or coming and going.

Col.

Hi Doug, yes I'm a member there too mate, those guys are brilliant as you may well know, I have a lot of there stuff installed, they are very helpful too with problems.

Funny I was going to ask if you went there and you just answered my question.

I've done a few more but I had a slight problem with a bad download that slowed me up, all sorted now (I hope).

I also tidied up my PC and archived a lot of stuff that was cluttering it up, bit of a spring clean lol.

Here is the link again to my repaints and as you know mostly fictional, I also did a couple of the default airlines, one I copied from FSX that isn't in FS9 plus I re-textured Orbit Alines, just a simple one.

https://imageshack.com/a/qg7l/1

Hello,

May I ask which cloud package you are using for the results achieved in these two screenshots?:

I suspect a photoshoped images ... :)

Regards.http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a/bye.gif

If you gave a couple of monkeys a box of ballpoints, enough paper, and enough time, they'd eventually finish up writing the complete works of Shakespeare :)

• 4 months later...

Archived