The beauties of Haneda ; ANA's Pokémon Jets Meet - And - Greet !

Wan Tjhen

Hi guys ! Long time since my last post here, apparently...

Here, I have some special snapshots from my FSX, regarding one the most gorgeous ANA (and the world's) airplane liveries ever ; that's right, The Pokémon Jets !

I know, all of the liveries have been retired from IRL service ... Which is exactly the reason I share my meet - and - greets (between airplanes of course) ; to make a wish like this : "These liveries may've been lost, but they, representing peace and noble hapiness for everyone, shall not be forgotten ... May the liveries live on in our Flight Simulators !"

(BTW, all the meetings are set up in FSX, at Haneda (HND / RJTT), the jets' main base when they were still flying for ANA in the real life (be it the liveries or the airplanes).)

2017-2-4_0-43-27-230.jpg

(JA8962 (Boeing 747-400), the only Pokémon Jet to ever fly internationally, waving 'sayonara' to JA754A (the 'Pokémon Peace Jet' Boeing 777-300) as she taxis for runway 34R for departure to Sydney - YSSY with JA754A wishing them a nice flight, as she prepares for her own departure to Sapporo - RJCC)

2017-2-4_0-31-35-900.jpg

(ANA's Pokémon Ohana Jumbo (a 747-400D ; 747-400 in the photo, registration JA8956) taxiing to the maintenance hangar at HND's northern area to be repainted (as her livery has worn out quite considerably) ; she met JA754A (this time just landed from Naha, Okinawa - ROAH) ; JA754A (being represented by the pikachu on her tail) wishes JA8956 a quick 'heal' from those livery worn-outs)

2017-2-4_0-35-9-582.jpg

(ANA's Pokémon Pikachu Jumbo (which has already been featured in some of the Pokémon anime's short animations ; and also a Boeing 747-400 instead of 747-400D (registered JA8957)), taxiing to Gate 5 after landing from a charter flight to Kota Kinabalu (WBKK) via Okinawa (ROAH) ; She was greeted 'welcome home !' by JA754A who was 'preparing' for her 1st 'international debut' ; a charter flight to Jeju - RKPC)

2017-2-4_0-35-55-329.jpg

Another snapshot from JA8957 meeting and greeting JA754A ; this time, JA8957 wishes a nice flight for JA754A's flight to Jeju - RKPC ; JA754A is waiting for her 367 passengers to board)

2017-2-4_0-39-1-26.jpg

(JA8964 (ANA's Boeing 747-400D with the pokémon 1999 livery), greeting her much newer sibling, JA754A (the 'Pokémon Peace Jet' Boeing 777-300), as JA8964 taxis to gate 57 after maintenance, ready to pick up passengers again to Fukuoka - RJFF. JA754A (which never met JA8964 in her pokémon livery in the real life) greeted JA8964 'Pika-pikachu! (hi, nice meetin' you, my friend! Wish you always have a nice flight :D)' JA754A herself is getting ready for a push-back for departure to Naha, Okinawa - ROAH)

2017-2-4_0-38-38-969.jpg

Another snapshot from JA8964 meeting and greeting JA754A ; this time, JA8957 introduces herself to JA754A as her old friend (and also sibling, actually) ; JA754A is full with about 422 passengers onboard, ready to jet off to Okinawa)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure enough, we can no longer see these liveries in action anymore (since JA754A's peace jet livery was removed about 9 months ago, in May 2016) ... Regardless, for my love for pokémon (as well as the flight-simming world), I know that these beautiful liveries can live on, and shine in their gorgeous colors and spirits for much longer ... And now, here they are, flying into their dreams and also to the new heights ready to be discovered ! (By that, I mean international flights for everyone other that JA8962). All in all ....

May these beautiful pokémons live on in our flight simulators !

Regards,

Wan Tjhen.

Will do, NMLW !

Although since I'm pretty busy at school, It can take a while before I upload the screenshots...It's quite shameful that I don't really have a lot of free time whatsoever...The flight can take about 11 HOURS in normal speed (Obviously I'll go to 4x but the time required is still pretty considerable ; I can't try higher speeds due to the fact that the ATC communications become too fast for me to handle at those speeds)

Anyway NMLW, what kind of aircraft do you like to fly from your hometown airport ? (in FSX of course)

I wanna add it to my UT2 AI pack so that I can 'see' you with your plane when I arrive at Albuquerque

Oh yeah...Many thanks to your hometown airport's runway 8/26 ; that 4,204 m (13793 ft) runway makes it possible for me to send the 747 in !

Archived