Wind sheer! Wind sheer!

CRJ_simpilot

No idea about proper procedure, although I'd wager that an immediate go around would be the proper response.

I just wanted to mention, at the risk of being labeled a spelling nazi, that it's wind-sheAr, not sheer.

Have fun with it :)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

You would also likely never text message 'you are' as 'u r' lol

Heh! Surprizingly, I never text message. Anyone. But if I did, I might go so far as to type "you're" but you're right, never U R, or I M or whatever. Just not the way I work. :)

I let my lovely wife do that for us both. Heck, I don't even carry a cell phone. Drives my daughter nuts...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

It's happened in mid flight around Hawaii. I think the wind shear audio is coming from my Reality XP gauge or the GPWS addon I stuck in the cockpit many, many years ago. Most likely the Reality XP gauge which is the Sandel. http://www.reality-xp.com/flightsim/st3400/index.html

Archived