Bill Womack's KACK

miatamariner

Indeed, an amazing superb piece of work, however, I have found no ILS for Runway 24. Just wondering if someone who has bought KACK, could chime in and tell me if they have a working ILS on Runway 24. Bill said he would look into it but have had no acknowledgement if this is a left out item.

Thanks

Indeed, an amazing superb piece of work, however, I have found no ILS for Runway 24. Just wondering if someone who has bought KACK, could chime in and tell me if they have a working ILS on Runway 24. Bill said he would look into it but have had no acknowledgement if this is a left out item.

Thanks

Hey I've been trying to get a download key from them for a couple of days. So I just dropped another note asking what's wrong and added your question to it as well. Since I have ILS 24 on my ORBX version of KACK I would certainly hope he has it too!

From all appearances he's a one man band. I sure hope he does well!! The more competition the better!:cool:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hey I've been trying to get a download key from them for a couple of days. So I just dropped another note asking what's wrong and added your question to it as well. Since I have ILS 24 on my ORBX version of KACK I would certainly hope he has it too!

From all appearances he's a one man band. I sure hope he does well!! The more competition the better!:cool:

Michael

I just went back and saw you sent a request in a few days ago as well. Perhaps he'll get to our issues soon. :rolleyes:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hi Mike:

Yes, I noted this about a week ago. If you have never received your key, I suspect he has site problems that need attending before he explores our requests for help which is why I placed my post here in hopes that someone who had purchased KACK could verify if it just me who has no ILS, or is it a left out item.

I tried a bit of file replacement to see if this would work, by removing his KACK AFCAD and replacing/renaming it with the FSX stock AFCAD. My DME did show miles but I did not get a GS reading on the HSI. Will just have to wait until he responds. In the meantime, I'll explore the incredible scenery with the Ultralight. Going to try and land on the ferry boat pier!

Archived