Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bill Womack's KACK

  1. #1

    Default Bill Womack's KACK

    Indeed, an amazing superb piece of work, however, I have found no ILS for Runway 24. Just wondering if someone who has bought KACK, could chime in and tell me if they have a working ILS on Runway 24. Bill said he would look into it but have had no acknowledgement if this is a left out item.

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miatamariner View Post
    Indeed, an amazing superb piece of work, however, I have found no ILS for Runway 24. Just wondering if someone who has bought KACK, could chime in and tell me if they have a working ILS on Runway 24. Bill said he would look into it but have had no acknowledgement if this is a left out item.

    Thanks
    Hey I've been trying to get a download key from them for a couple of days. So I just dropped another note asking what's wrong and added your question to it as well. Since I have ILS 24 on my ORBX version of KACK I would certainly hope he has it too!

    From all appearances he's a one man band. I sure hope he does well!! The more competition the better!

    Michael

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Hey I've been trying to get a download key from them for a couple of days. So I just dropped another note asking what's wrong and added your question to it as well. Since I have ILS 24 on my ORBX version of KACK I would certainly hope he has it too!

    From all appearances he's a one man band. I sure hope he does well!! The more competition the better!

    Michael
    I just went back and saw you sent a request in a few days ago as well. Perhaps he'll get to our issues soon.

    Michael

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi Mike:

    Yes, I noted this about a week ago. If you have never received your key, I suspect he has site problems that need attending before he explores our requests for help which is why I placed my post here in hopes that someone who had purchased KACK could verify if it just me who has no ILS, or is it a left out item.

    I tried a bit of file replacement to see if this would work, by removing his KACK AFCAD and replacing/renaming it with the FSX stock AFCAD. My DME did show miles but I did not get a GS reading on the HSI. Will just have to wait until he responds. In the meantime, I'll explore the incredible scenery with the Ultralight. Going to try and land on the ferry boat pier!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    I just went back and saw you sent a request in a few days ago as well. Perhaps he'll get to our issues soon.

    Michael
    Mike:

    Bill responded to our questions at iBlue Yonder.

    Chris

Similar Threads

  1. iBlueYonder released Nantucket (KACK)
    By scottb613 in forum MSFS Commercial Developers Screen Shots
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 07:36 AM
  2. Kack ils24
    By rkl122 in forum FSX
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 10:19 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:08 AM
  4. Scenery for Boston (KBOS) and Nantucket (KACK)
    By cqhamilton1 in forum Scenery Design Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •