Airport Timelapses

First of all: Happy new year!!!!

Now, I want to celebrate it with you introducing you to my channel in Youtube: Flight Simulator Videos.

During the last year I have been making air traffic timelapses in different airports around the world... the P3D world, of course. My intention is to keep on working this new year with new airports and updated AI traffic. So here you have the link to it and tha last video I did some hours ago. Enjoy it!!!

Flight Simulator Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCR8Vm9vz3Gi9dp7T4iY-Lg

First of all: Happy new year!!!!

Now, I want to celebrate it with you introducing you to my channel in Youtube: Flight Simulator Videos.

During the last year I have been making air traffic timelapses in different airports around the world... the P3D world, of course. My intention is to keep on working this new year with new airports and updated AI traffic. So here you have the link to it and tha last video I did some hours ago. Enjoy it!!!

Excellant job. Hope to see some more.

This is one of my favourites airports in the world; not only because the great variety of airlines it holds, but because the number of planes that depart and land each day: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol

Also you can check the new FlyTampa Amsterdan Scenary released some weeks ago :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
fb_thumbup-logo.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...