XP-11b3 gives lower FPS than b1/b2?

P.e.g.a.s.u.s

Interesting, but hopefully also just temporary. I got a noticeable drop :confused: in FPS after updating from beta 2 to 3. At several (all?) airports. Amounts to about 3 FPS less at KSEA and LSZH which is significant because rates were low (

David

^^:cool:^^

´´´\/```

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 48GB RAM, RTX 2070S, 2x1TB Nvme SSD. FSX Gold, XP-11, MSFS.

• 1 month later...
I have noticed the same thing. But this can be expected in the betas. Now it is up to Beta9. to me, I felt that Beta8 had the worst frames of all of them. But Beta9 has been a whole different game. I am getting wonderful frames, and haven't had any new issues. The only issues I have with it are poor shadows and ugly clouds. But I am definitely enjoying the sim now.

Intel I7 3770K, ASRock Z77 Extreme4 mb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Nvidia GTX970, Realtek surround sound, 5TB WD Black SATA Drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
for a while, in one or two of the betas, the Cessna swayed about like a drunkard on the field (or was it me?) so i took a break and waited for the proper release. Now it's sober again, and frames have recovered and in fact appear to be up just a tad over those posted in the tutorial.

^^:cool:^^

´´´\/```

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 48GB RAM, RTX 2070S, 2x1TB Nvme SSD. FSX Gold, XP-11, MSFS.

Archived