vry

I have the Megascenery Washington, Oregon and Western Canada installed. After installation of another product (Ultimate Terrain USA), my Core i7 4800 Windows 8.1 loads very slowly and all flights stop to load frequently, and there is stuttering. Decreasing the frame rate doesn't work. I must have overloaded the computer and compromised the Megascenery. Should I uninstall the Ultimate Terrain? Reviews on Ultimate Terrain FS PilotsShop seem to say that this can be a problem.

Thanks

Keith

I have the Megascenery Washington, Oregon and Western Canada installed. After installation of another product (Ultimate Terrain USA), my Core i7 4800 Windows 8.1 loads very slowly and all flights stop to load frequently, and there is stuttering. Decreasing the frame rate doesn't work. I must have overloaded the computer and compromised the Megascenery. Should I uninstall the Ultimate Terrain? Reviews on Ultimate Terrain FS PilotsShop seem to say that this can be a problem.

Thanks

Keith

Before you uninstall it, use the control app to adjust various features. You can improve performance by removing minor roads, streams, etc ...

DJ

Archived