Anyone have a copy of the old KCWA back course 26 approach chart?

Amtran618

I got iced up in a caravan years ago in 2002, it was my first time in bad icing conditions in the van and learned they dont belong in ice like most tprops can handle fine, the caravan just doesnt shed the ice well. Anyway I had to fly into KCWA that day and winds were strong out of the west so landing the ils strait in was not an option and circling mins wouldnt get me below the clouds or might have been vis I cant remember, but anyway I wound up getting in on the back course 26 but was so iced up i dont think the caravan would have been able to climb if id had to miss.. god was watching out for me that day I think. I wanted to look at that chart and found out is has been retired and they now have a gps with lpv mins down to 250 agl, if someone has an old copy of the back course 26 approach chart I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Hey Amtran618,

I'm curious, how'd your approach in the screen shot turn out?:eek:

He did the "Amtran618" Maneuver; Inverted outside Loop with a Split S at the apex, putting him in perfect position for a Straight in Approach to 26... and didn't spill a drop!

Alan http://csgofunpot.com/img/emots/santa.gif

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

• 3 years later...