Missing Model

eaglen

Am a long time member and an ancient Simmer but this my first venture into Forums!

So, could well be landing on the wrong runway?

In collecting early GA models was recently searching for the elusive Chrislea Super Ace. As a final attempt I was following

Mr. Molyneaux's name on this site when I happily chanced upon his super Blackburn B-2 Biplane model. Since I have searched for that one for some years I wondered if anyone out there has a lead on the Super Ace?

Cheers

glen

Hello molyned

re restoring Chrislea Super Ace to the library

There i was thinking that Santa was a fairy tale thankyou from this recycled teenager !

Re B2 model...she has now joined the other Blackburn related models on Brough Sim-Airfield

Merry Christmas All... Happy Simming

Glen

Wow, how cool is this? To have a member ask about an older plane that he couldn't find only to have the original author/programmer step up and "replace" it for all of us to enjoy? That's what's so nice about this hobby and the people who enjoy it.

Thanks to Glen for starting this thread and many thanks to Dave for his work and generosity to all of us.

Bill Mattson

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

hi Dave M(oly)

Fantastic that your kind gifting has had further rapid appreciation

to Mr Zippy...pleased to say that my NUDGE toward these missing models came courtesy of the fact that the real Sky Jeep features in this months LAA mag.

Truly stimulating simulation

much indebted Dave

Glen

Archived