Newbie but not newbie

SpencerM

Back to flying FSX again. Been a few years since I have been on here and wanted to know a few things and get some recommendations

1st - Is the server and events still up and running and how do I find it. I sent a lot of hours a few years back enjoying the events and flying with a bunch of folks and want to get back into it.

2nd - What are the best add-ons to give me the best experience. Looking for cloud add-ons, runway add-ons, traffic, lights, atc, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help

Spencer

Back to flying FSX again. Been a few years since I have been on here and wanted to know a few things and get some recommendations

1st - Is the server and events still up and running and how do I find it. I sent a lot of hours a few years back enjoying the events and flying with a bunch of folks and want to get back into it.

2nd - What are the best add-ons to give me the best experience. Looking for cloud add-ons, runway add-ons, traffic, lights, atc, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help

Spencer

1: No, but others have taken their place

2: ASC, Rex, Zinertek, ORBX, Ultimate Terrain are your search terms.

Long time to spoke at Spencer .... Welcome back.

I'll address your first question and leave the other discussion for the residents in this forum.

It's been dead quite for a while on the server .... a couple of events in the works, but not yet ready to announce.

Refresher info here ... pay attention to the router settings and send me a PM or just post at the forum if you need some help.

Happy Trails down at New Hanover .... catch ya soon,

salt_air

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Extensive flight planning is the key to proper operation.

Archived