[B]New video of my 747 cockpit![B]

mgovernali

DSC00113.jpgDSC00109x.jpgDSC00126.jpgDSC00114.jpgDSC00111.jpgDSC00106.jpgDSC00117.jpgDSC00115.jpgDSC00112.jpgDSC00107.jpgDSC00125.jpgDSC00109xfor upload.jpg

Hello everyone! Here are some brand new pics of my 747 pit. I also posted some new (better) videos of my 747 cockpit on you tube. Check them out! simply go to youtube and type my name "marco governali"

Also check out my revamped sim website - lots of new HD pictures and build information and drawings just added!

http://www.boeing747sim.com

Let me know what you think.

Cheers! Marco.

I am impressed with how nice it looks. If I had the money, and room, I would have something like it, too. Great job!

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

I am impressed with how nice it looks. If I had the money, and room, I would have something like it, too. Great job!

Thank you Timberleaf! Much appreciated. When my wife and I bought the last home 3 years ago, I told her that we would not buy a house unless it had room in the basement to build my pit. So we ended up choosing one which had an unfinished basement. So I finished it myself, I made a nice laundryroom for her, a storage room, a big theater/projector room for watching movies and a room specifically for the sim.LOL! marco

• 2 months later...

Archived