FSX:SE multiplayer, "State Intentions to other players" box not working?

firehawk936

I host a server on multiplayer and I would like to use the "state intentions to other players" box as sort of a second description box, but whenever I type something in, it doesnt show up when I connect to the server from my other computer. I usually put the host of the server in the tower, could this be why its not working?

17" 1920x1080 Laptop Display | Intel® HD Graphics 4600 (FSX) | NVIDIA GTX 860M (P3D v4) | Intel® Core i7-4810MQ CPU @2.80GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bumping this hopefully for someone who knows what the problem is.. (im allowed to bump threads... right? Admin you can delete this if im not allowed to lol)

17" 1920x1080 Laptop Display | Intel® HD Graphics 4600 (FSX) | NVIDIA GTX 860M (P3D v4) | Intel® Core i7-4810MQ CPU @2.80GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

SOLVED (workaround): Still not sure what causes this issue, I'm guessing most likely a bug with the game.

Instead of typing in the player intentions box during host aircraft change, press "Next" once you set all your desired session conditions and aircraft.

Then in the "Briefing Room | Review Your Session" page (where it says "FLY NOW" at the bottom), click "Change Role or Aircraft". From there you can type into the Player Intentions box and have it successfully show for other players in the session.

Then click "OK", then "Fly Now" to start the session.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived