Thread: Article: "Jet-Way" Flight Sim - A Way Of Life

Blog Entries

Default Article: "Jet-Way" Flight Sim - A Way Of Life

If they want "realism and beauty", then why is the jetway connected to the right side of the aircraft??

IMHO this stands as much chance coming to fruition as the one over at NGFS.

Not holding my breath on this, how many times have we heard this story? So tell us nothing, when it's done, send some out a few demos for testing, then slap a price on it and sell it, that will be the true test, not these teasers with som pictures the we have no way of telling where they are from.

Quote Originally Posted by wilstern View Post
    If they want "realism and beauty", then why is the jetway connected to the right side of the aircraft??
    Maybe it's a reflection? Maybe? I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for me, I cant wait for this. I'm always up for something new and exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by amberdog1 View Post
    As for me, I cant wait for this. I'm always up for something new and exciting.
    Be sure to send your money in right away! Send lots! They'll name an airport after you!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

No flight Sim installed until I get a new computer.

$20 so far. .. I'm guessing a marketing manager and PR will be required before any progress on the flight sim is required.

JetWayflightsim Guest

Default Jet-Way Flight Simulator

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    Be sure to send your money in right away! Send lots! They'll name an airport after you!
    Hello Everyone,

Me and my team are very excited about our project. Not only to be completed, but to share it with all of you! We appreciate your criticism, Good and bad. If you have read our Kickstarter or our Facebook page you would know that we kept our goal modest, Due to being funded by private investors to the point of of getting most of what we needed. The reason we made these pages was to get a audience.

We are nothing without any of you. Your input, Good and bad, Is valuable. The funds we are requesting($16,000) is to fill gaps in our project; Paying team members, Equipment and help funding our monthly rent at our headquarters. As I said before, Me and my team, including myself, Have been putting in our own hard earned money to make this real. We will not throw in the towel due to small complications, but rather prevail and move forward.

We have a lot of information on Kickstarter now and update daily as we start getting more information that potential backers would need to support an ambitious project like this. If you have questions, Concerns or simply want to talk to discuss Jet-Way, Please message me directly on Kickstarter or Facebook and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Your opinions are your own and what you feel or think about Jet-Way is fine, but that being said, Those that do doubt the progress and completion of said project only give us more reason to complete Jet-Way on our due date.

We have been working on Jet-Way for a year before we announced it publicly. We want to give everyone that loves flying the option to get everything they dream of in one package rather than having to download 100's of hours of add on's to get a glimpse of realism. We would love to have your support! If not financially than to have your help with making this a reality!

Hope to hear from all of you soon,
    Best Regards,
    Russell Williams & Team