When pressing esc during flight, screen goes black

ege212

So when i play fsx and i'm middle of the flight and press esc screen goes black. The game doesn't crash but i have to press enter for the game to be visible again. Or when i make the menu bar visible and go to the settings even that makes the screen black.

Hello ege212,

Once I had the same problem with my old laptop. I guess the small menu window (I mean the menu that has 3 choices which is "Continue Flying", "Flight Analysis" and "End Game") is out of the screen. You can return to the game after pressing Enter because the first selection of that menu is "Continue Flying". By the way, I don't know the solution to fix this problem. I recommend that if you're playing in windows mode, try to switch to full screen. You should see the menu window appear somewhere on the screen. Or if you are playing in full screen mode, please try to switch it to window mode and expand the window the left or right to find that menu.

Hope this help.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

. I guess the small menu window (I mean the menu that has 3 choices which is "Continue Flying", "Flight Analysis" and "End Game") is out of the screen. You can return to the game after pressing Enter because the first selection of that menu is "Continue Flying".

Close! But close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!

ESCAPE.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived